Please select the appropriate link on left to submit your complaints to the concerned campus.

If you’re unhappy with anything about an YELI course or program, you can register a complaint with one of two people.

Your Teacher

Your teachers should be the first person you speak to to register a complaint. If you don’t want to speak to them during class time, you can make an appointment to meet with them during their office hour.

The Student Affairs Committee

The Student Affairs Committee will do their best to handle your complaint or concern. If you’re still not happy, the matter can be referred the YELI upper management.

Your Head of Unit

If your teacher can’t help you, they will send you to the YELI Head of Unit (HoU) who might ask you to fill out a Student Complaint Form first, which is available at the YELI reception and the Student Affairs Committee and is also available here. The HoU will take your complaint and seriously and arrange a solution to your problem..

What Can I Complain About?

Scheduling conflicts, test results, anything academic, In fact, you can also talk to the Student Affairs Committee about just about any other issue related to college life.