The mission of the YELI-YTI Unit Training Program is to prepare, train and equip Saudi Arabian students and trainees with the essential English Language skills which will help them to join the local industries and succeed professionally in their respective fields of work. By providing them with professionally delivered English language lessons, they will develop the communicative competencies needed to succeed in their respective areas of study and work. The training program will achieve its mission by teaching academic and general English in a disciplined environment that fosters self-reliance, personal responsibility and critical thinking skills.
- Equip students and trainees with a strong command of English to allow them to join local and international companies in Yanbu.
- Develop students’ and trainee’s communication skills required to function academically, socially and at the workplace.
- Instill a sense of responsibility and discipline in students and trainees.
By the end of the training program students and trainees will be able to:
- Display a command of English suitable for further education and for the workplace, and which demonstrates increased learner autonomy.
- Show competence in effective use of the language when giving information, checking information, and writing intelligible texts.